Eco IC – The very best of ion chromatography available for everybody
Jan 30 2017 Comments 0
'Everybody should be able to benefit from the power of ion chromatography’ is the idea of the Metrohm Eco IC. Focusing on the essentials, this new instrument provides the very best of ion chromatography at a very affordable price.
Stripped from the ‘bells and whistles’ of sophisticated high-end instrumentation, the Eco IC enables straightforward and robust analysis of anions, cations, and polar substances. The Eco IC is the preferred solution for users who:
- do routine water analysis and need a dedicated solution
- teach ion chromatography in higher education and depend on a simple and robust instrument
- prefer an entry-level instrument at an affordable price, which they can upgrade any time to automate their analyses
Hence, the Eco IC makes these users happy with features that matter most to them:
- Intuitive, convenient software (MagIC Net) to control their instrument
- Smart system monitoring to safeguard robust operation and reproducible results
- Readily available system automation for up to 36 samples
- Exceptional Swiss quality backed by unique warrantiesProficient on-site service and support by a global team, who speak their native tongue.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Chromatography A Closer Look at Chemical and Solvent Demands for LC-MS Applications Traditional Amino Acid Analysis. What has Changed? Mass Spectrometry &...
View all digital editions
May 30 2017 Online
May 31 2017 Munich, Germany
May 31 2017 Edinburgh, UK
Jun 01 2017 Edinburgh, UK
Jun 04 2017 Indianopolis, IN, USA