Automated online µSPE Clean-up for QuEChERS Approach to Pesticides Analysis
May 22 2020 Read 610 Times
Spotlight on the availability of automated µSPE (micro Solid Phase Extraction) on the Thermo Scientific™ TriPlus™ RSH Autosampler enabling professionals in modern laboratories to gain reliable, high throughput operations for GC-MS analysis of pesticides in a wide variety of food matrices, even those with high lipid contents.
Key benefits of replacing manual clean-up procedures with a fully automated on-line approach is the efficiency of the QuEChERS (quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged, and safe) extraction while offering the benefits of eliminating human errors and scaling down sample volume and solvent consumption.
More benefits of automated online µSPE include:
- Lower % RSDs and higher % recoveries compared with manual d-SPE, leading to more reliable quantitation of targets analytes
- More efficient removal of matrix co-extractives for higher selectivity and sensitivity
- Improved robustness as demonstrated by %RSDs lower than 10% during the LC-MS/MS analysis of 200 consecutive injections of tea extracts
- Unattended operation and time savings compared to manual d-SPE
- Improved productivity with a decrease in system maintenance and increased instrument uptime
- Enabling excellent results even with entry-level triple quadrupole MS systems
- Unified clean-up operations for improved efficiency in routine testing laboratories
Read the latest post about µSPE for pesticides analysis here
Request for our latest application note titled ‘Multi-pesticide residues analyses of QuEChERS extracts using an automated online μSPE clean-up coupled to LC-MS/MS’ by emailing CMD.APACMarketing@thermofisher.com
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - Measurement of Pesticides in Cannabis sativa and Hemp Matrices - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents - Wettable Phase for Analytical a...
View all digital editions
Aug 11 2020 Guanghzou, China
Aug 13 2020 Shanghai, China
Aug 16 2020 San Francisco, CA, USA
Aug 19 2020 Mumbai, India
Aug 19 2020 Mumbai, India