Simple and Seamless Routine Analysis
May 18 2020 Read 799 Times
The new Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Core HPLC systems, built on the innovative Vanquish platform, provide exceptional analytical precision, detector sensitivity, and operational simplicity to enable unprecedented reliability and robustness.
Designed specifically for routine analysis laboratories, the Vanquish Core HPLC systems provide:
- Dependable system uptime through innovative systems health checks and improved system ruggedness
- Simple integration into existing infrastructure
- Compliant-ready infrastructure that minimises unexpected results and out-of-specification events
- Intuitive system operation and simplified user maintenance
- Seamless method transfers from all common HPLC systems
- Smooth integration into the broad Thermo Scientific LC-MS portfolio
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Issue Articles - Review of China market shows real potential for lab companies - Biphenyl Modified Silica Stabilised by Bulky Substituents Laboratory Products - ChIP Kits for H...
View all digital editions
Sep 20 2020 Preveza, Greece
Sep 21 2020 Budapest, Hungary
Sep 22 2020 Moscow, Russia
Sep 29 2020 Utrecht, Holland
Oct 06 2020 Lagos, Nigeria