Simple and Seamless Routine Analysis
May 18 2020 Read 220 Times
The new Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Core HPLC systems, built on the innovative Vanquish platform, provide exceptional analytical precision, detector sensitivity, and operational simplicity to enable unprecedented reliability and robustness.
Designed specifically for routine analysis laboratories, the Vanquish Core HPLC systems provide:
- Dependable system uptime through innovative systems health checks and improved system ruggedness
- Simple integration into existing infrastructure
- Compliant-ready infrastructure that minimises unexpected results and out-of-specification events
- Intuitive system operation and simplified user maintenance
- Seamless method transfers from all common HPLC systems
- Smooth integration into the broad Thermo Scientific LC-MS portfolio
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Export experts talk Corona Virus - Automated cell counting shouldn’t cost the earth Laboratory Products - Spectrophotometer Linearity Validation - Analysi...
View all digital editions
May 31 2020 Houston, TX, USA
May 31 2020 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jun 11 2020 Brussels, Belgium
Jun 20 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 30 2020 Nuremberg, Germany