Achieve the speed and optimum performance for your ultra-speed processing applications
Nov 08 2019 Read 201 Times
OPTIMA X SERIES ULTRACENTRIFUGES
- Total system design-The Optima X Series, its rotors and its labware are designed, manufactured and tested as an integrated system to ensure optimal performance and safety for your lab.
- Powerful on-board simulation calculation tools (XPN Only) optimises protocols before running.
- Real-time run graphing - Plots speed and temperature over time, allowing you to track and record progress.
- Security and tracking features (XPN onl_y) Password protection and electronic signatures.
- Vast rotor library for your application needs.
More information online: https://ilmt.co/PL/E0vy
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles Chromatography - What is Eluent Generation? - Automated online μSPE Clean-up for QuEChERS Approach to Pesticides Analysis - Simple and Seamless Routine Analysis...
View all digital editions
Jul 27 2020 Kintex, South Korea
Aug 02 2020 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Aug 03 2020 Lombard, IL, USA
Aug 13 2020 Shanghai, China
Aug 16 2020 San Francisco, CA, USA