The new bottletop dispensers Varispenser® 2 and Varispenser® 2x
Sep 12 2017 Comments 0
The Varispenser 2 / 2x bottletop dispensers from Eppendorf use the trusted PFA sealing lip technology which allows the use with a wide range of liquids. Acids, bases, salt solutions, buffers, oils as well as organic and non-organic solutions can easily be dispensed for precise and reproducible results when taken from large supply or reagent bottles. No loss of valuable sample or reagents.
The sealing lip of the positive displacement piston wipes residual liquid off the inner cylinder wall during dispensing and prevents possible crystal building from media. Expensive media loss is avoided.
Further important benefits are:
- High chemical resistance of all used materials including special ETFE thread adapters for special needs
- Completely autoclavable without disassembly
- 360° rotating valve block for safe and easy access in all positions of the bottle
- Standard GL 45 thread on all sizes fits most common bottle threads
- The ventilation screw makes it easy to assemble a filter or a drying tube to protect sensitive reagent against humidity
For further information please click here.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy - 65th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics - Reduced injection volume applied to the quantitation of cylindrospermopsin an...
View all digital editions
Sep 25 2017 Berlin, Germany
Sep 26 2017 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 26 2017 Beijing, China
Oct 05 2017 Reading, UK
Oct 10 2017 Beijing, China