Advanced digital dry block heaters for reproducible results that you can rely on
Apr 02 2019
Grant’s versatile digital dry block heater range can be used to uniformly and simultaneously heat microplates, microtubes or test tubes without water. The clear, easy-to-read LED display allows for easy and accurate temperature setting and monitoring. These versatile dry block heating systems are ideal for all your sample heating requirements, research or general chemistry applications and are the perfect solution to meet your laboratory needs.
- The QBD range of digitally-controlled dry block heaters (+5°C to 200°C), come with standard or configurable heating blocks for added flexibility. The modular blocks give highly accurate and reproducible results and safe heating of your samples.
- The BTD fixed block system is suitable for rapid and precise heating of microtubes (+5°C to 100°C). A great compact and flexible block system with capacity for up to 49 microtubes (24 x 1.5/2.0ml, 15 x 0.5ml and 10 x 0.2ml).
- The BT5D digitally high-temperature dry block heater (+10°C to 400°C) holds standard blocks for test tubes (38 x 16mm tubes or 22 x 26 mm tubes).
With our models, you will benefit from:
- Rapid heat-up time with QBD and BTB models
- Modular precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact.
- Stability and uniformity of the heating blocks ensuring even and accurate heating across all samples
- Digital temperature control for optimal precision
- Alarms, single and dual point calibration, programmed start/stop, 'offset' for known sample temperature variation
- Choice of external or internal probes available for accurate in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Custom blocks designed to fit most tubes and vessels
- Block removal tool for easy and safe removal of blocks, comes as standard
- Three-year warranty
Grant’s dry block heater series are ideal for a wide-variety of application needs including sensitive analytical procedures, such as enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleic acid hybridisations.
Why not increase the versatility in your lab and maximise valuable bench space with our compact, multi-application use dry block heaters?
In This Edition Chromatography - Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography - Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS - New Low Volu...
View all digital editions
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia