MW151 - pH/ORP/Temp GLP Logging Bench Meter
Aug 13 2019 Read 177 Times
- Rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life
- 2 USB ports: Standard to export data directly to a flash drive and micro USB to connect a computer for file export
- Data logging: 1000 logs can be stored in the built-in memory including readings, GLP data, date and time
- 3 logging methods: manual log-on-demand (max. 200 logs); manual log-on-stability (max. 200 logs) and interval log (max. 600 samples; 100 lots)
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode
- 5 points calibration
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Analysis of Gasoline and Jet Fuels - High-performance Columns and Bulk for your Chromatography - New L...
View all digital editions
Oct 22 2019 Cologne, Germany
Oct 22 2019 New York, USA
Oct 23 2019 Beijing, China
Oct 30 2019 Birmingham, UK
Nov 03 2019 Toronto, Canada