MW151 - pH/ORP/Temp GLP Logging Bench Meter
Aug 13 2019 Read 255 Times
- Rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life
- 2 USB ports: Standard to export data directly to a flash drive and micro USB to connect a computer for file export
- Data logging: 1000 logs can be stored in the built-in memory including readings, GLP data, date and time
- 3 logging methods: manual log-on-demand (max. 200 logs); manual log-on-stability (max. 200 logs) and interval log (max. 600 samples; 100 lots)
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode
- 5 points calibration
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles Chromatography - What is Eluent Generation? - Automated online μSPE Clean-up for QuEChERS Approach to Pesticides Analysis - Simple and Seamless Routine Analysis...
View all digital editions
Jul 27 2020 Kintex, South Korea
Aug 02 2020 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Aug 03 2020 Lombard, IL, USA
Aug 13 2020 Shanghai, China
Aug 16 2020 San Francisco, CA, USA