MW151 - pH/ORP/Temp GLP Logging Bench Meter
Aug 13 2019 Read 153 Times
- Rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life
- 2 USB ports: Standard to export data directly to a flash drive and micro USB to connect a computer for file export
- Data logging: 1000 logs can be stored in the built-in memory including readings, GLP data, date and time
- 3 logging methods: manual log-on-demand (max. 200 logs); manual log-on-stability (max. 200 logs) and interval log (max. 600 samples; 100 lots)
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode
- 5 points calibration
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland