Webinar: Optimise your Microbiome Research Workflow with a Gold Standard Sample Prep Solution
Jul 28 2020 Read 224 Times
In this webinar, MP Biomedicals will explore a series of case studies that illustrate how to optimise sample preparation for a range of complex microbiome samples and will go on to discuss how the FastPrep System and FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil are designed to enhance these methods.
Key learning objectives:
- Find out how to obtain thorough homogenisation and lysis of any microorganism
- Explore case studies of research teams that are optimising sample preparation techniques for microbiome research and compare more than 10 DNA isolation methods
- Discover how the FastPrep-24 bead beating system provides reproducible results in just a matter of seconds
- See how the FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil obtains high yields and good DNA quality for downstream metagenomics experiments
- Discover the wide range of specimens successfully processed with the FastPrep System and FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - The Movement Towards More Comprehensive Testing of Mycotoxins in Cannabis - Addressing proper HACCP implementation - Micropatterning: The art of micro-controlling...
View all digital editions
Jan 26 2021 Virtual event
Feb 23 2021 Cologne, Germany
Feb 28 2021 Virtual event
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event