Webinar: Optimise your Microbiome Research Workflow with a Gold Standard Sample Prep Solution
Jul 28 2020 Read 202 Times
In this webinar, MP Biomedicals will explore a series of case studies that illustrate how to optimise sample preparation for a range of complex microbiome samples and will go on to discuss how the FastPrep System and FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil are designed to enhance these methods.
Key learning objectives:
- Find out how to obtain thorough homogenisation and lysis of any microorganism
- Explore case studies of research teams that are optimising sample preparation techniques for microbiome research and compare more than 10 DNA isolation methods
- Discover how the FastPrep-24 bead beating system provides reproducible results in just a matter of seconds
- See how the FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil obtains high yields and good DNA quality for downstream metagenomics experiments
- Discover the wide range of specimens successfully processed with the FastPrep System and FastDNA SPIN Kit for Soil
More information online
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Ambient Ionisation MS and GC-MS Analysis and Identification of Aroma Compounds in Agave Based Alcoholic Beverages - How a Chromatographic Method is More Than a Sep...
View all digital editions
Oct 27 2020 Kiev, Ukraine
Oct 27 2020 Moscow, Russia
Oct 28 2020 Bitec Hall, Bangkok, Thailand
Nov 05 2020 Istanbul, Turkey
Nov 10 2020 Karachi, Pakistan