BMSS Annual Meeting Announced
Jul 06 2016 Read 835 Times
The 37th BMSS Annual Meeting will take place on the 13th to 15th September 2016 in the Eastbourne Winter Gardens.
"The mission of BMSS is to encourage participation in all aspects of mass spectrometry and provide a forum for the exchange of views and information. In 2016 we are focusing on our mission with renewed vigour. A vibrant national mass spectrometry society is in everyone's interest…academia, industry and vendors alike. So I warmly invite you to join us for the 37th BMSS annual meeting on Britain’s sunshine coast," said Christine Eckers, BMSS Chair. BMSS…where good science is great fun.
- Maccoll Lecture: Professor Renato Zenobi, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich
- Robinson Lecture: Professor Alison Ashcroft, University of Leeds
- BMSS Chair’s Lecture: Professor Jack Henion, Cornell University and Advion Inc.
- Glycomics: Chair: Jane Thomas-Oates. Keynote: Anne Dell
- Protein Complexes and Molecular Conformations: Chair: Justin Benesch. Keynote: Kostas Thalassinos
- MS Solutions for Challenging Analytes: Chair: Jackie Mosely. Keynote: Andy Ray
- Fundamentals/instrument developments: Chair: Gareth Brenton. Keynote: Kevin Giles
- New MS Technologies in Proteomics: Chair: Claire Eyers. Keynote: Richard Scheltema
- Small Molecules: Chair: Susan Crosland. Keynote: Perdita Barran
- Emerging technologies for Processing MS Data: Chair: Mark Barrow. Keynote: Robert Mistrik
- MS in Environmental and Forensic analysis: Chair: Simone Francese. Keynote: Melanie Bailey
- MS in Translational Medicine: Chair: Mike Morris. Keynote: Kevin Mills
- MS in Synthetic Biology: Chair: Neil Oldham. Keynote: Nicholas Rattray
For further information please visit the website.
The meeting is preceded by An Introduction to Mass Spectrometry Course, 12th to 13th Sepetember.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Choosing the Optimum Plasma Spectrochemistry Technique for Measuring Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceuticals - Monitoring Airborne Molecular Contamination in Indoo...
View all digital editions
Jun 20 2018 Cologne, Germany
Jun 27 2018 Tokyo, Japan
Jul 08 2018 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 29 2018 Chicago, IL, USA
Jul 29 2018 Washington DC, USA