Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
PDXL: Rigaku’s Full-Function Powder Diffraction Analysis Package & Rigaku Introduces the Fifth Generation MiniFlex
Feb 16 2012
Its modular design and automated flow bar user interface has revolutionised access to the power of XRD for the non-expert user.
The latest version of PDXL includes some important new functions, including a fundamental parameter method (FP method) for more accurate peak calculation, phase identification using the Crystallography Open Database (COD), and a Wizard for ab initio crystal structure analysis.
Rigaku Introduces the Fifth Generation MiniFlex – The World Standard for Benchtop XRD Systems
- 600 Watt version for highest power
- 300 Watt version does not require a water chiller
- Available 1D high speed detector
- Available automatic sample changer
- Slit can be configured to meet resolution requirements
- Available monochromator for maximum S/N
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA