Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
RIGOL Technologies Launches New Series Of HPLC & UV/VIS Spectrophotometers
Oct 03 2012
Founded in 1998, RIGOL Technologies, Inc. is an ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System and ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certified company, an emerging T&M leader and a technology innovator in Chemical Analysis and Electronic Measurement. RIGOL's premium line of products includes HPLC and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, and General Purpose, RF Communication Electronic Instruments, which help the engineers, researchers, educators to address their measurement challenges in confidence with better affordability than ever before.
RIGOL is headquartered in Beijing, China, with the branch offices in Cleveland, OH, United States and Munich, Germany. The company's 400 employees and more than 150 distributors or representatives offer products and services in over 60 countries/regions on six continents. More information about RIGOL is available at www.rigol.com.
Key features of L-3000 HPLC:
- Up to 8000PSI operational pressure. Higher working pressure extends the dynamic range in the application of chromatographic analysis, and improves the durability and reliability of the entire system.
- Up to 2.5 AU linear range of the detector, allows accurate analysis for widely varying sample concentrations, either with high concentrated substance(s) or trace component(s).
- Up to 100Hz data sampling rate, allows sharper peak(s) detection and enables ultra fast analysis
- As low as 5x10-9 g/mL detection limit, results in higher sensitivity and lower noise floor.
- Proprietary pump design with precision fabrication process, result in excellent system durability
- User-friendly HPLC workstation, complies with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GLP, GMP regulations requirements
Key features of Ultra-6000 UV/Vis Spectrophotometer:
- Unique dual-monochromator optical design, 0.0003%T ultra-low stray light
- Linear range up to 5Abs, accurate results from high-concentrated samples tests without pre-dilution.
- 0.1 nm optical resolution, six selectable spectral bandwidths)
- ±0.3nm wavelength accuracy ensures the test result confidence
- High quality products by precision process.
- Powerful workstation with intuitive user interface
RIGOL is now looking for distributors/partners of analytical instruments worldwide. Need a fresh experience of China-made instruments? Welcome to contact us!
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Eco-Friendly RP-HPLC Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Occurrence of PFAS in a variety of fish species from the Baltic Sea and freshw...
View all digital editions
Oct 04 2022 London, UK
Oct 09 2022 New Orleans, LA, USA
Oct 11 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Oct 12 2022 Telford, UK
Oct 18 2022 Gothenburg, Sweden