Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
Transform Your Science MS Seminar Tour
Aug 07 2013
Be the first to experience the newest mass spec innovations - designed to push beyond the limits facing scientists today! From the company who defines innovation, we introduce a completely new family of mass spectrometers, built from the ground up, to deliver breakthroughs in performance and usability - to transform your science.
At this scientific seminar, you will learn about the unprecedented analytical power of the Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap Fusion™ Tribrid™ mass spectrometer to the unrivaled sensitivity and robustness of the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Quantiva™ triple-stage quadrupole mass spectrometer and the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Endura™ triple-stage quadrupole mass spectrometer and how they are redefining the limits of what is possible in key application areas.
We will share cutting edge capabilities and workflows that are transforming science in biopharmaceutical, metabolomics, clinical research, proteomics, pharmaceutical, and environmental & food safety testing applications. Reserve your seat today for our European and North American seminars.
Featured Application Topics
- New Solutions for Food and Environmental Sample Analysis
- Meeting Current and Future Needs of Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology Labs
- Versatile Workflows for Biotherapeutic Analyses from Research to QC
- Setting a New Standard for Pharmaceutical Structural Analyses
- Changing The Way You Ask Questions About Your Biological System
- New Experiments for Metabolome and Lipidome Profiling with Simultaneous Structural Elucidation
In This Edition Articles - NMR for Electrolyte Design - Specialty Chromatography Detectors: Make or Buy? - Energy Efficient Autoclaves - Misconceptions and Misunderstanding Mass Spectrom...
View all digital editions
Aug 01 2021 Virtual event
Aug 02 2021 Virtual event
Aug 10 2021 Pennsylvania, PA, USA & Online
Aug 18 2021 Beijing, China
Aug 22 2021 Xi'an, China