Achieve a new level of data integrity with your MCP polarimeter
Oct 01 2019
In a world of ever-evolving compliance standards and a constantly growing flood of data, the risk of involuntary or even intentional data manipulation is increasing. Data integrity plays an essential role, especially in pharmaceutical manufacturing and in regulated pharmaceutical laboratories.
Keep your data consistent, accurate, and protected on a daily basis. Anton Paar introduces two attractive solutions of data management for your MCP polarimeters to guarantee a high level of data integrity and usability. Don’t worry about losing control over your data integrity and the high data volume you have to manage every day. Limited storage capability of your laboratory devices is no longer an issue:
MCP desktop software for effortless PC-controlled use
- One solution for all data processing
- No risk of data loss in case of an instrument breakdown – all data automatically archived in desktop data base
- No data manipulation possible – export of data in proprietary data format, encrypted, and digitally signed
- Raw data back-up and restoring by standard IT processes on your network
- Data accessibility according to retention periods – with or without instrument
MCP Raw Data Viewer for traceable data regeneration
- No risk of data loss – automatic data archiving via LIMS bridge to network or PC
- No data manipulation possible – data in proprietary data format, encrypted, and digitally signed
- Data accessibility according to retention periods – even without the instrument
- Regeneration of raw data from machine-readable into human-readable format
- Corrupted files will be automatically rejected during the verification process
No matter which software solution you choose, Anton Paar guarantees a high level of data integrity and usability in any case.
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA