The Hitec Zang LabManager® Product Family - the Interface Genius
Aug 10 2023
The LabManager®-product family, available from Labtex contains automation devices of different sizes that are built up in a modular manner. This ensures that you always obtain a device which best meets your requirements. The connecting technology is uniformly based on slide-in modules with four inputs or outputs in each case and standardised plugs and sockets.
The LabManager® module racks generally equipped with a 32-bit CPU slide-in module. Communication is carried out with the operator station using Ethernet or an optional RS-232. interface.
The power-saving processor technology produces very little heat loss so that the devices can be generally run without forced ventilation. This ensures high reliability and service life.
The robust metal case of the LabManager® is suitable for free-standing arrangement and for the mounting in control cabinets or 19-inch racks. The user interfaces for the basic device functions are located on the front panel of the LabManager®.
Characteristics & Advantages
- Redundant time base and system monitoring system (Watchdog)
- USB interfaces for data media and optional interfaces
- RS-485 Modbus interfaces
- Ethernet and RS-232 interface
- Integrated power supply for sensors and actuators
- 2-point scaling/calibration for all data points (inputs, outputs,...)
- Limit and warn values for all data points
- Manual/automatic mode for all data points
- Integrated filter functions: low pass, averaging, min., max., distribution, variance
- Linearisation tables for Pt100, NiCr-Ni, Fe-CuNi (type L), etc. and user-defined tables in the flash memory
- Device components for connections of data points
- Sensor and conductor error detection
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Comparing techniques for flow rate measurement in Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - APGC: A Better Future with...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2024 Bethesda, MA, USA
Mar 04 2024 Guanghzou, China
Mar 05 2024 Guangzhou, China
Mar 14 2024 Brussels, Belgium
Mar 17 2024 Monterey, CA, USA