The Hitec Zang LabManager® Product Family - the Interface Genius
Aug 10 2023
The LabManager®-product family, available from Labtex contains automation devices of different sizes that are built up in a modular manner. This ensures that you always obtain a device which best meets your requirements. The connecting technology is uniformly based on slide-in modules with four inputs or outputs in each case and standardised plugs and sockets.
The LabManager® module racks generally equipped with a 32-bit CPU slide-in module. Communication is carried out with the operator station using Ethernet or an optional RS-232. interface.
The power-saving processor technology produces very little heat loss so that the devices can be generally run without forced ventilation. This ensures high reliability and service life.
The robust metal case of the LabManager® is suitable for free-standing arrangement and for the mounting in control cabinets or 19-inch racks. The user interfaces for the basic device functions are located on the front panel of the LabManager®.
Characteristics & Advantages
- Redundant time base and system monitoring system (Watchdog)
- USB interfaces for data media and optional interfaces
- RS-485 Modbus interfaces
- Ethernet and RS-232 interface
- Integrated power supply for sensors and actuators
- 2-point scaling/calibration for all data points (inputs, outputs,...)
- Limit and warn values for all data points
- Manual/automatic mode for all data points
- Integrated filter functions: low pass, averaging, min., max., distribution, variance
- Linearisation tables for Pt100, NiCr-Ni, Fe-CuNi (type L), etc. and user-defined tables in the flash memory
- Device components for connections of data points
- Sensor and conductor error detection
More information online
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - Faster and automated analysis of aroma compounds in cosmetics Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) abou...
View all digital editions
Oct 05 2023 Gandhinagar, India
Oct 10 2023 Hybrid event
Oct 18 2023 Liverpool, UK
Oct 23 2023 Beijing, China
Oct 24 2023 Glasgow, Scotland, UK