F-DGSi CALYPSO Gas generators – The ideal partner for your LC-MS analysers
Mar 08 2023
Although gas cylinders are a means of supplying LC-MS instruments with nitrogen, they are very unsuitable for protecting the purity of your supply. Contaminants and impurities can pollute your analysis. This is why many laboratories opt for a quality nitrogen generator. Indeed, LC-MS requires a reliable and constant source of nitrogen gas to obtain the best analysis results.
F-DGSi has the widest range of generators on the market in terms of flow rates, purity and nitrogen pressure, meeting all the LC-MS on the market.
It is available in two technologies, which you can choose according to the purity and sensitivity required by your analysis: PSA or Membrane.
Once your F-DGSi generator is installed, all you have to do is push the button for peace of mind!
The Generators of CALYPSO range
1. One Gas – Nitrogen
- CALYPSO: 15 to 70 L/min (PSA)
- CALYPSO M: 35 L/min and 70 L/min (Membrane)
- CALYPSO DS: 20 to 55 L/min (PSA Double Step)
- CALYPSO DS.HP: 40 L/min (PSA Double Step High pressure) for Thermo ASE
2. Double Gas – Nitrogen/Dry Air (Specific for some instruments)
- CALYPSO 2G.SH: Shimadzu
- CALYPSO 2G.VA: Varian
- CALYPSO 2G.BR: Bruker
- CALYPSO 2G.PE: Perkin Elmer
3. Gas with Double purity – Nitrogen/Nitrogen (Specific for some instruments)
- CALYPSO DP.WA: Waters
- CALYPSO DP.TH: Thermo
- CALYPSO DP.AG: Agilent
4. Double Gaz – Nitrogen/Nitrogen
- CALYPSO DUO: 2x32 L/min (PSA)
5. Triple Gaz – Nitrogen/Air/Air (Specific for Sciex)
- CALYPSO 3G.SC: PSA
- CALYPSO M 3G.SC: Membrane
- HMI touch screen to display the process in real time
- Energy saving mode (EST)
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- With or without integrated air compressor
- Indication of visual preventive maintenance
- Sound display of alarms with help menu and history
An F-DGSi generator offers a more advantageous solution than traditional sources of gas supply, such as cylinders.
- Convenient: No changing and interrupting gas
- Economical: Low and controlled ongoing gas costs
- Safety: Removes the risk of leaks
- Ecological: No repeated gas deliveries, generators less harmful to the environment
Modernise your laboratory with a gas generator from the CALYPSO range and erase all the inconveniences you encounter.
F-DGSi: French manufacturer offering complete gas solutions for all analytical applications. Don't buy your gas, Make it!
Follow the actuality of F-DGSi on LinkedIn
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA