HI934 Karl Fischer Coulometric Titrator
Oct 14 2019
The HI934 is a Karl Fischer coulometric titrator with designed to perform titrations for a variety of applications, allowing the user to obtain both good results and high-speed analysis. The HI934 analyses for water content ranging from 1 ppm to 5%. This powerful titrator effectively monitors the KF reaction, detects the endpoint, and performs all necessary calculations and graphing.
- Small footprint, requires minimal bench space
- Strong, chemically resistant casing
- Powerful built-in algorithms for termination criteria based on fixed mV endpoint or absolute/relative drift
- Sample analysis averaging and statistical data
- Minimised water vapour entry with the sealed solvent system
- Balance interface for automatic weighing
- Support for 100 titration methods
- User-customisable reports
More information online.
In this Edition Articles - Applications of Newly Developed 2.7 μm Porous Graphitic Carbon Particles in U/HPLC - Improve sensitivity and decrease matrix effects in pesticide residue analysis...
View all digital editions
Oct 31 2021 Philadelphia, PA, USA
Nov 02 2021 Johannesburg, South Africa
Nov 03 2021 Birmingham, UK
Nov 07 2021 Porto, Portugal
Nov 08 2021 Chiba, Japan