HI934 Karl Fischer Coulometric Titrator
Oct 14 2019
The HI934 is a Karl Fischer coulometric titrator with designed to perform titrations for a variety of applications, allowing the user to obtain both good results and high-speed analysis. The HI934 analyses for water content ranging from 1 ppm to 5%. This powerful titrator effectively monitors the KF reaction, detects the endpoint, and performs all necessary calculations and graphing.
- Small footprint, requires minimal bench space
- Strong, chemically resistant casing
- Powerful built-in algorithms for termination criteria based on fixed mV endpoint or absolute/relative drift
- Sample analysis averaging and statistical data
- Minimised water vapour entry with the sealed solvent system
- Balance interface for automatic weighing
- Support for 100 titration methods
- User-customisable reports
More information online.
In This Edition Chromatography - Automated Sample Preparation:The Missing Hyphen to Hypernation - New Low Volume Air Sampler for PFAS Analysis - Analytical Intelligence Starts with the Samp...
View all digital editions
Aug 21 2022 Chicago, IL, USA & Online
Aug 22 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Aug 27 2022 Maastricht, Netherlands
Aug 28 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Aug 31 2022 Singapore