Meet the HALO Wireless pH Meter - take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet
Mar 01 2017 Read 1101 Times
HALO® is the world’s first wireless pH meter using Bluetooth® Smart technology. It’s inspiring and original design is perfect for homes, classrooms, and professionals.
All pH and temperature readings are transmitted directly to your smart phone or tablet with Hanna's app for iOS and Android.
HALO® features an intuitive interface, fast calibration, logging, graphing, and data sharing. It only takes minutes to download the app, connect, calibrate, and measure. Results are clearly displayed along with options for data history or graphing display.
HALO® is high performance testing made accessible.
- The HI11312 HALO has many features that makes it ideal for use in a wide variety of applications. These features include general purpose (GP) glass, spheric bulb, integrated temperature sensor, glass body, and double reference junction with silver-free electrolyte.
- The HI11102 HALO has many features that makes it ideal for laboratory use. These features include general purpose (GP) glass, spheric bulb, integrated temperature sensor, glass body, and double reference junction with silver-free gel electrolyte.
- The HI12302 HALO has many features that makes it ideal for use in the field or on the production floor. These features include general purpose (GP) glass, spheric bulb, integrated temperature sensor, PEI body, and double reference junction with silver-free gel electrolyte.
- The FC2022 HALO has many features that makes it ideal for measuring food related products. These features include: low temperature (LT) glass, conical bulb, food grade PVDF body, and open junction with viscolene gel electrolyte.
- The HI10482 HALO feature Hanna’s Clogging Prevention System (CPS). This electrode has a unique ground glass junction coupled with a PTFE sleeve to prevent particulates within a sample from clogging the junction. The calibration features of the HI10482 HALO electrode are of great benefit to winemakers. Generally, a pH between 2.9 and 4.0 is optimal for most wines. To increase accuracy and ensure the expected readings are bracketed between the calibration points, pH 3.00 calibration buffer is displayed in lieu of pH 4.01 buffer when this application-specific HALO is connected to the Hanna Lab App or edge blu.
Hanna Instruments takes pride in their products and their people. Our technical experts are there to make sure every step is an easy one. Choose Hanna Instruments for all of your measurement needs.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Mobile Affinity Sorbent Chromatography Of Proteins - Integration of MS and UV Data for Peak Tracking in HPLC Method Development - Efficient heat transfer - power...
View all digital editions
Mar 25 2019 Nantes, France
Mar 25 2019 Vienna, Austria
Mar 26 2019 Warsaw, Poland
Mar 26 2019 Paris, France
Mar 26 2019 Suntec City, Singapore