pipetus® - the 50th anniversary edition
May 06 2015
Hirschmann celebrated a notable anniversary in 2014 to mark 50 years of use of Hirschmann products in laboratories around the world. The pipetus® product family is supplemented by a special edition to mark the anniversary year.
pipetus® combines many years of experience, innovative technology and superior-quality materials. Charging and dispensing of the medium is realised at the press of a button. Exact meniscus configuration is enabled through fine dispensing valves with valve pins made of ceramic compound. The valves are free of wear and offer maximum chemical resistance.
The integrated colour display shows the pipetting mode, speed levels and charging status of the battery. Battery charging is realised without contacts and controlled by a microprocessor in an inductive charging station. The sophisticated ergonomic shape of the pipetus® aids non-fatiguing work.
Overview of details:
- Clear - the colour display on top of the unit provides clear, reliable and comprehensive information on all unit configurations;
- Enduring - up to a week of continuous pipetting;
- Flexible - five pipetting speed ranges can be selected separately for filling and venting;
- Sparing - pump motor is free of vibration; and
- Comprehensive - for measuring, volumetric and Pasteur pipettes, from 0.1ml to 200ml.
For further information please visit the website.
Please visit us at the ACHEMA fair in hall 4.1, booth L35.
In This Edition Articles - Deep characterisation and quantitative analysis - Seamless HPLC Method Transfer - How does a sample’s adventure unfold at Diamond? Mass Spectrometry & Spectr...
View all digital editions
Aug 10 2021 Pennsylvania, PA, USA & Online
Aug 18 2021 Beijing, China
Aug 22 2021 Xi'an, China
Aug 22 2021 Atlanta, GA, USA & Virtual
Aug 22 2021 Digital event