Analysis of Water Samples and Water Constituents
Jan 13 2022
This free monograph from Metrohm gives a comprehensive overview of parameters, methods, and dedicated applications relating to the analysis of water samples and water constituents.
This monograph includes updated methods, applications and literature. The 200+ page document can be used both as a textbook and a practical resource to be consulted by professionals from the water industry, environmental testing, and other sectors.
Parameters covered by the monograph:
- Physical parameters (colour, turbidity, pH value, conductivity, redox potential …)
- Gaseous parameters (dissolved oxygen, free and total chlorine, ozone …)
- Anions (chloride, cyanide, sulphate, bromide, fluoride, …)
- Cations (calcium and magnesium, ammonia, amines, metals and heavy metals …)
- Other constituents (NTA, EDTA, DTPA)
The monograph aggregates the work and experience of two generations of application specialists from the laboratories at Metrohm International Headquarters.
Download the monograph free of charge from the Metrohm website.
Lab Asia 30.2 - April 2023
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - On-Column Sample Focussing: a Personal Perspective Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Multi-scale, multi-modal and operando imaging wi...
View all digital editions
Jun 04 2023 Houston, TX, USA
Jun 06 2023 Bordeaux, France
Jun 06 2023 Berlin, Germany
Jun 14 2023 Bangkok, Thailand
Jun 18 2023 Dusseldorf, Germany