Analysis of Water Samples and Water Constituents
Jan 13 2022
This free monograph from Metrohm gives a comprehensive overview of parameters, methods, and dedicated applications relating to the analysis of water samples and water constituents.
This monograph includes updated methods, applications and literature. The 200+ page document can be used both as a textbook and a practical resource to be consulted by professionals from the water industry, environmental testing, and other sectors.
Parameters covered by the monograph:
- Physical parameters (colour, turbidity, pH value, conductivity, redox potential …)
- Gaseous parameters (dissolved oxygen, free and total chlorine, ozone …)
- Anions (chloride, cyanide, sulphate, bromide, fluoride, …)
- Cations (calcium and magnesium, ammonia, amines, metals and heavy metals …)
- Other constituents (NTA, EDTA, DTPA)
The monograph aggregates the work and experience of two generations of application specialists from the laboratories at Metrohm International Headquarters.
In This Edition Chromatography - Achiral Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) for the Purification of Pharmaceuticals - Equivalent GC systems performance for regulatory method compliance...
View all digital editions
May 29 2022 Virtual event
May 31 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Jun 05 2022 Minneapolis, MN, USA
Jun 08 2022 Rotterdam, Netherlands
Jun 08 2022 Helsinki, Finland