Analysis of Water Samples and Water Constituents
Jan 13 2022
This free monograph from Metrohm gives a comprehensive overview of parameters, methods, and dedicated applications relating to the analysis of water samples and water constituents.
This monograph includes updated methods, applications and literature. The 200+ page document can be used both as a textbook and a practical resource to be consulted by professionals from the water industry, environmental testing, and other sectors.
Parameters covered by the monograph:
- Physical parameters (colour, turbidity, pH value, conductivity, redox potential …)
- Gaseous parameters (dissolved oxygen, free and total chlorine, ozone …)
- Anions (chloride, cyanide, sulphate, bromide, fluoride, …)
- Cations (calcium and magnesium, ammonia, amines, metals and heavy metals …)
- Other constituents (NTA, EDTA, DTPA)
The monograph aggregates the work and experience of two generations of application specialists from the laboratories at Metrohm International Headquarters.
Chromatography - A novel approach to the analysis of alcohols in hydrocarbon streams by gas chromatography - Smart Evaporation Solutions for Academic Labs - Streamlined Solutions for Natural P...
View all digital editions
Jan 26 2022 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 26 2022 Warsaw, Poland
Feb 05 2022 Boston, USA & online
Mar 03 2022 Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mar 03 2022 Guanghzou, China