Milli-Q® CLX 7000 Connected Water Purification Systems
Jun 05 2019 Read 495 Times
A high-performance purification system with built-in support
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 analyser feed systems provide an economical and high-performance water purification solution for pure water needs of up to 3000 litres per day. Water produced complies with the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute® (CLSI) guideline for clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW).
These high-throughput biomedical water systems are designed to maximise your lab’s productivity by integrating our state-of-the-art purification technologies and delivering an unprecedented level of system accessibility and service, including:
- NEW Milli-Q® Connect remote monitoring and service capability
- Tailored Milli-Q® Services Plans for expert support and to extend your system’s lifetime
- Pre-installation feed water analysis to maximise your system’s performance
CLRW quality water for clinical analysers
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems combine patented purification technologies to ensure constant water quality with low and predictable running costs. Our Elix® electrodeionisation (EDI) module contains self-regenerating ion exchange resins that require no maintenance, such as the need to change resin cylinders. Unique E.R.A.™ (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) technology automatically optimises water recovery based on feed water quality, decreasing your water usage costs by up to 50%. Plus, 3 built-in bactericidal UV lamps reduce system and analyser sanitisation needs to maximise lab uptime.
Designed for ease of use, including interactive touchscreens
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems are designed to save users time and effort:
- A large, user-friendly colour touchscreen shows all important system information at a glance and allows for intuitive operation
- Step-by-step instructions on the touchscreen support fast and easy maintenance
- RFID technology ensures automatic traceability of consumables
The Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems are compact and mounted on wheels, so that they can be installed wherever it is convenient in the laboratory. Systems are also customisable, allowing you to adapt them to your specific requirements (for example, by adding a TOC monitor).
NEW embedded Milli-Q® Connect remote monitoring and service capability
The outstanding, rapid service of Milli-Q® Services is now expanded to include a new remote connection capability. Milli-Q® Connect is already onboard your Milli-Q® CLX 7000 system and functions as a secure online portal that simplifies the management of your system and supports optimal lab productivity.
Key features of Milli-Q® Connect:
- 24/7 secure online access to real-time system performance data as well as quality reports archived over the last 2 years
- Rapid, online diagnostics—and even remote repair—by our service team
- Receive immediate and customised notifications of system alerts and alarms by email (and soon, SMS)
- Full data traceability as well as effortless data access and retrieval capabilities facilitate accreditation and reaccreditation processes (e.g., CAP 15189SM accreditation to the ISO 15189:2012 standard)
For full confidence in your Milli-Q® CLX 7000 system, it is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. The manufacturing site is ISO 9001 v.2015 and ISO 140001 certified.
In This Edition Articles - Seats at the table to shape the industry’s future - Battling biohazardous liquid laboratory waste Laboratory Products - Two New Powerful Stirrers Announced...
View all digital editions
Apr 26 2021 Online event
Apr 28 2021 Virtual event
May 02 2021 Virtual conference
May 03 2021 Online event
May 09 2021 Fort Worth, Tx, USA