Milli-Q® CLX 7000 Connected Water Purification Systems
Jun 05 2019 Read 263 Times
A high-performance purification system with built-in support
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 analyser feed systems provide an economical and high-performance water purification solution for pure water needs of up to 3000 litres per day. Water produced complies with the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute® (CLSI) guideline for clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW).
These high-throughput biomedical water systems are designed to maximise your lab’s productivity by integrating our state-of-the-art purification technologies and delivering an unprecedented level of system accessibility and service, including:
- NEW Milli-Q® Connect remote monitoring and service capability
- Tailored Milli-Q® Services Plans for expert support and to extend your system’s lifetime
- Pre-installation feed water analysis to maximise your system’s performance
CLRW quality water for clinical analysers
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems combine patented purification technologies to ensure constant water quality with low and predictable running costs. Our Elix® electrodeionisation (EDI) module contains self-regenerating ion exchange resins that require no maintenance, such as the need to change resin cylinders. Unique E.R.A.™ (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) technology automatically optimises water recovery based on feed water quality, decreasing your water usage costs by up to 50%. Plus, 3 built-in bactericidal UV lamps reduce system and analyser sanitisation needs to maximise lab uptime.
Designed for ease of use, including interactive touchscreens
Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems are designed to save users time and effort:
- A large, user-friendly colour touchscreen shows all important system information at a glance and allows for intuitive operation
- Step-by-step instructions on the touchscreen support fast and easy maintenance
- RFID technology ensures automatic traceability of consumables
The Milli-Q® CLX 7000 systems are compact and mounted on wheels, so that they can be installed wherever it is convenient in the laboratory. Systems are also customisable, allowing you to adapt them to your specific requirements (for example, by adding a TOC monitor).
NEW embedded Milli-Q® Connect remote monitoring and service capability
The outstanding, rapid service of Milli-Q® Services is now expanded to include a new remote connection capability. Milli-Q® Connect is already onboard your Milli-Q® CLX 7000 system and functions as a secure online portal that simplifies the management of your system and supports optimal lab productivity.
Key features of Milli-Q® Connect:
- 24/7 secure online access to real-time system performance data as well as quality reports archived over the last 2 years
- Rapid, online diagnostics—and even remote repair—by our service team
- Receive immediate and customised notifications of system alerts and alarms by email (and soon, SMS)
- Full data traceability as well as effortless data access and retrieval capabilities facilitate accreditation and reaccreditation processes (e.g., CAP 15189SM accreditation to the ISO 15189:2012 standard)
For full confidence in your Milli-Q® CLX 7000 system, it is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration for the built-in temperature and resistivity meters, and a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. The manufacturing site is ISO 9001 v.2015 and ISO 140001 certified.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy: A Versatile Tool for Analysis of Gasoline and Jet Fuels - High-performance Columns and Bulk for your Chromatography - New L...
View all digital editions
Oct 22 2019 Cologne, Germany
Oct 22 2019 New York, USA
Oct 23 2019 Beijing, China
Oct 30 2019 Birmingham, UK
Nov 03 2019 Toronto, Canada