Lysing Matrix Tubes from MP Biomedicals
May 02 2019 Read 254 Times
MP Biomedicals developed a wide variety of specialised Lysing Matrix tubes to guarantee a thorough homogenisation and cell lysis of any sample.
- Optimal cell disruption of any sample: the size of the beads and their composition optimised according to the sample
- A solution for any application: Unmatched versatility with 16 matrix compositions available in 0.5ml, 2 ml, 4.5 ml, 15 ml, 50 ml tubes or 96-well plates
- High reproducibility: Lysing Matrix tubes contain highly controlled size and quantity of lysing matrix particles and are certified DNase & RNAse free
- No cross contamination: Single-use closed Lysing Matrix tubes
- A gold standard for Life Science applications validated with + 5,000 publications
They fit any high-speed bead-beating machines.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Chromatography - The Purification of Crown Ether Samples by a Quaternary Solvent Flash Chromatography System - New Wettable Phase Thrives in Water - Reduced Surface Activity...
View all digital editions
Mar 01 2020 Chicago, IK, USA
Mar 04 2020 Beijing, China
Mar 05 2020 New Delhi, India
Mar 11 2020 Guangzhou, China
Mar 16 2020 Tokyo, Japan