Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
New Product: Heated Puck for the Quest™ ATR Accessory
Sep 07 2021
Specac are launching an all-new heated puck for the market-leading Quest™ ATR. It is capable of analysing both liquid and solid samples at up to 110°C. Systems that may be studied at this temperature include soaps, oils, trans-fats, and proteins. There is a choice of monolithic diamond ATR for applications requiring good physical toughness and chemical resistance, or ZnSe for applications requiring measurement in the spectral region where diamond phonon bands are intrusive. The temperature of the accessory is controlled from a PC app.
- Heat liquid and solid samples up to 110°C
- Accurate, stable temperature measurement via 4-wire RTD sensor
- Superior physical and chemical robustness provided by monolithic diamond ATR crystals
- Setting and logging temperature made simple by PC software and compact USB interface
- Retrofits to all Quest family accessories
In This Edition Articles - The challenges of Biosample access and what needs to change - Innovative UK exports must gather income - not dust Spotlight Life Sciences - How a Pipettin...
View all digital editions
Sep 29 2021 Online event
Oct 03 2021 Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 05 2021 Paris, France
Oct 05 2021 Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK
Oct 19 2021 Kielce, Poland