New 9PTK from Myron L Company
Aug 30 2011
Our latest digital handheld, the Ultrameter III 9P, is based on the tried and tested design of the Ultrameter II. The 9P adds the ability to perform in-cell alkalinity and hardness titrations either as stand-alone measurements or as part of an LSI calculation. Alkalinity, hardness, pH and temperature values can be manipulated in the LSI calculator to predict the effect of changes on water balance. Measurements are extremely accurate. And the 9P is simple to operate and maintain.
The 9P is packaged with all required solutions and accessories as part of the 9PTK Titration Kit. A hard foam-lined carry case organises and protects all contents: The 9P; 9P cell extender; titration plunger; reagents for in-cell alkalinity, hardness and LSI titrations; standard calibration solutions for all parameters; storage solution to protect the pH/ORP sensor; and pipette for precision dispensing with additional tips. Sensors are internal and included.
High performance features include:
• FAST, one-touch measurements for conductivity, resistivity, TDS, ORP, free chlorine, pH and temperature
• SIMPLE user-intuitive prompts step you through alkalinity, hardness and LSI titrations
• CONVENIENT LSI Calculator accepts both grains and ppm hardness units
• EASY keypad calibration
• STABLE 4-electrode conductivity cell eliminates polarisation, increasing accuracy with minimal maintenance
• POWERFUL microprocessor-based surface mount circuitry
• UNIQUE pH/ORP glass sensor construction
•VERSATILE solution modes for accuracy in diverse water quality applications
• EFFICIENT design features auto-off that minimises power consumption — one 9 V battery lasts up to 1 year/5000 readings
• ADVANCED proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms The 9P is also capable of wireless communication with the bluDock™ option installed. The bluDock uses Bluetooth® technology to transfer data
wirelessly to your personal computer and comes with user-intuitive software that makes it easy to analyse saved water sample data.
In This Edition Chromatography Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS New Low Volum...
View all digital editions
Dec 06 2022 Birmingham, UK
Dec 20 2022 Shanghai, China & Online 21 November 2022 to 13 January 2023
Jan 25 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan