Why Buy Five Instruments When You Can Just Buy One?
Sep 20 2018 Read 432 Times
Alicat portable gas flow meters measure and display mass flow, volumetric flow, line pressure or barometric pressure, and gas temperature. They are precision scientific instruments whilst being rugged and ready for use in the real world. Quality is paramount and they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Portable gas flow meters make audits, GC checks and calibrations fast and easy. They also fulfil a number of lab measuring functions all within the one device. All portable flow instruments offer laboratory-grade accuracy and multivariate readings that update 1000 times a second. Engineering units (Ln/min, SLPM, mln/min, sccm etc) are configurable and no conversion factors are required. Up to 130+ gases are stored onboard to ensure that the stated accuracy remains true regardless of the gas type or created mixture.
AFS–Portable Gas Flow Calibrators
A portable gas flow standard that is ready for anything.
When a calibration process requires the utmost accuracy, the AFS flow standard delivers. It features Alicat’s most advanced calibration for optimal performance across changing temperatures, plus an on-board relative humidity sensor to maintain its accuracy all the way up to 100% RH (non-condensing). These advancements make possible a 0.75% of reading accuracy spec that requires no additional full-scale component. Low pressure drop allows calibration of volumetric flow rates with minimal impact. Averaged measurements and onboard data logging make it easy to gather multivariate flow data.
- Full scale from 5sccm to 50SLPM
- Turndown ratio: 200:1 when flowing air; 20:1 when flowing other gases or gas mixes
- Typical measurement response time constant: 5-10 ms
- No warm-up time required
MB–Portable Gas Mass Flow Meters
Laboratory-grade flow verification, anywhere you need it.
Alicat’s portable flow flowmeters make calibration or validation simpler and faster by reducing downtime and disruption. Instant-on and real-time readings for multiple gases across wide flow ranges ensure periodic checks can be completed within just a few minutes.
- Available ranges: max 0-5000 slpm, min 0-0.5 sccm/0-500 sμlm
- Turndown ratio: 200:1 (standard gases) or 100:1 (corrosive gases)
- Standard accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: +/- (0.8% of the reading + 0.2% of the full-scale range)
- Optional high-accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: +/- (0.4% of the reading + 0.2% of the full-scale range)
MWB–Low Pressure Drop Portable Gas Mass Flow Meters
Measure flow with minimal system impact, anywhere you need it.
- “Whisper” series portable flow meters with low pressure drop are the perfect measuring and calibration instruments for mass and volumetric flow rates. Low pressure drop minimizes system impact, enabling flow measurement at near-atmospheric pressures or when there is little available system pressure.
- Available ranges: max 0-1000 slpm, min 0-0.5 sccm/0-500 sμlm
- All other specifications are as per the MB Series
Alicat portable measuring and calibration devices are available for gas flow, liquid flow and pressure calibration checks.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this Issue Articles Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy 67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics Chromatography Using Gas Chromatography for measuring atmo...
View all digital editions
Aug 25 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Sep 01 2019 Berlin, Germany
Sep 03 2019 Manchester, UK
Sep 04 2019 Chiba City, Japan
Sep 08 2019 Krakow, Poland