News & Views
Live streamed Life Science Events
Nov 22 2016
A EuroSciCon live streamed event gives you access to a wider range of international speakers at a fraction of the cost of a real-world event. Furthermore, you no longer have to worry about travel of accommodation expenses - and you can watch the recording of the event for up to one month later, so you will never miss a talk.
These live streamed events run the same as real world events but from the comfort of your home or office.
Our events allow you to:
- Submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation
- Ask questions of our speakers
- Get CPD and attendance certificates
- Network with all participants
- View posters
We even have a new networking site specific for each event where you can chat to all the participants, before, during and after the meeting.
Please join us at some of our future events:
- Meeting the Challenge of Healthy Ageing in the 21st Century
- The 2017 Forensic Forums
- The Obesity Epidemic
- Reproductive Health and Fertility
- Advancing Pathology go Cancer Diagnosis, Staging and Prognosis
- Understanding and Treating Respiratory Disease
- Biomedical Engineering
- Advancing Alzheimer’s Research
- Finding Back Against Infection Diseases
- Advances in Cellular Therapy
- Targeting Cancer
- Advances in Food Allergy and Hypersensitivity Research
- Breaking the Cycle of Parasitic Infections.
In This Edition Chromatography - Automated Sample Preparation:The Missing Hyphen to Hypernation - New Low Volume Air Sampler for PFAS Analysis - Analytical Intelligence Starts with the Samp...
View all digital editions
Aug 21 2022 Chicago, IL, USA & Online
Aug 22 2022 Frankfurt, Germany
Aug 27 2022 Maastricht, Netherlands
Aug 28 2022 Lisbon, Portugal
Aug 31 2022 Singapore