Streamline Your PCR and qPCR workflows with PIPETMAX®
Oct 04 2022
Whilst qPCR is a very versatile technique in many synthetic, and molecular biological workflows, human error and variations in manual pipetting practices can introduce inconsistencies and unreliability into this very sensitive application. PIPETMAX®, Gilson's automated liquid handler is a small benchtop system that can transform throughput, accuracy, and reliability of qPCR and nucleic acid normalization in many laboratory workflows. Easy to use and convenient, PIPETMAX® is an entry-level automation system ideal even for those without automation experience. For a limited time, Gilson is offering a complete qPCR PIPETMAX® system at an exclusive special price with up to 6 months of free tips.
Why choose PIPETMAX?
- qPCR Assistant: This built-in wizard creates automated qPCR protocols without the need for programming.
- Eliminate errors: By moving to automation, protect your important samples from inconsistencies due to pipetting errors and cross-contamination.
- Free yourself from the work of sample preparation: Let PIPETMAX® prepare samples for you and make better use of your time and focus on your next discovery.
- Maintains flexibility: Flexible and versatile, PIPETMAX® can perform PCR, qPCR, cell-based assays, NGS prep, ELISA prep, and tip-based sample preparation all on the same platform.
- Increased throughput: Increases the number of samples that can be processed in parallel, expanding testing capacity while ensuring sample integrity.
Want more information on how Gilson can provide solutions for your PCR & qPCR applications? Visit our Gilson Learning Hub for our articles and application notes or discover our PIPETMAX® qPCR special offer.
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA