New Multifunctional Laboratory Centrifuge
Mar 14 2022
Biosan presents a new modern benchtop, low speed laboratory centrifuge LMC-56 designed for convenient sedimentation, centrifugation and collection of necessary samples. It provides operation with tubes, blood collection systems, gel cards, microtest and ELISA plates.
Biosan’s centrifuges are designed for safe work (metal protecting housing), easy maintenance and wide application range in medical, biochemical, chemical, industrial and other type of laboratories.
- User-friendly centrifugation parameter input and simultaneous display of the set and actual parameter values.
- Safe assay performance: metal protective housing and metal lid, automatic imbalance switch-off, lid lock during the centrifuge operation provide safe operation at all speeds.
- Rotor imbalance automatic diagnostics (emergency stop, imbalance indication).
- Automatic rotor detection with active rotational speed limit
- Relatively high speed - maximum 6,000 rpm or 3,160 g.
- A wide selection of rotors - up to 13.
- Improved chamber to reduce sample heating during centrifugation.
- Wide choice of accessory rotors and adapters.
- Rotor mode selection.
- Different modes of acceleration and deceleration, including deceleration mode with switched off forced braking.
- Possibility to set the speed both in revolutions per minute and by relative centrifugal force.
To learn more, visit Biosan on stand B1.110 at analytica 2022.
More information online
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA