New Multifunctional Laboratory Centrifuge
Aug 12 2021
Biosan presents a new modern benchtop, low speed laboratory centrifuge LMC-56 designed for convenient sedimentation, centrifugation and collection of necessary samples. It provides operation with tubes, blood collection systems, gel cards, microtest and ELISA plates.
Biosan’s centrifuges are designed for safe work (metal protecting housing), easy maintenance and wide application range in medical, biochemical, chemical, industrial and other type of laboratories.
- User-friendly centrifugation parameter input and simultaneous display of the set and actual parameter values.
- Safe assay performance: metal protective housing and metal lid, automatic imbalance switch-off, lid lock during the centrifuge operation provide safe operation at all speeds.
- Rotor imbalance automatic diagnostics (emergency stop, imbalance indication).
- Automatic rotor detection with active rotational speed limit
- Relatively high speed - maximum 6,000 rpm or 3,160 g.
- A wide selection of rotors - up to 13.
- Improved chamber to reduce sample heating during centrifugation.
- Wide choice of accessory rotors and adapters.
- Rotor mode selection.
- Different modes of acceleration and deceleration, including deceleration mode with switched off forced braking.
- Possibility to set the speed both in revolutions per minute and by relative centrifugal force.
More information online
In this Edition Articles - Applications of Newly Developed 2.7 μm Porous Graphitic Carbon Particles in U/HPLC - Improve sensitivity and decrease matrix effects in pesticide residue analysis...
View all digital editions
Oct 19 2021 Kielce, Poland
Oct 19 2021 Liverpool, UK
Oct 19 2021 Basel, Switzerland
Oct 19 2021 New York, USA
Oct 19 2021 Kiev, Ukraine