Metrohm Releases OMNIS Client/Server
Jul 29 2022
The laboratory data management platform for safe and efficient collaboration
Metrohm is pleased to announce that the company has released OMNIS Client/Server, the networkable version of the company’s flagship software. OMNIS Client/Server enables companies to collaborate and manage data, instruments, and SOPs in networks.
With OMNIS Client/Server any client of a network can access analyses and results generated by any other client. Data can be exchanged between clients of the same network at a single mouse click.
- OMNIS Client/Server can be scaled to accommodate up to 100 clients
- OMNIS Client/Server is compatible with all current systems of the Metrohm Titrando family
- Any devices with an RS-232 or ethernet interface can also be integrated in OMNIS Client/Server
- Clients can continue working for up to 48 hours without losing any data even when the connection to the server is disrupted
- OMNIS Client/Server provides a central Audit Trail for complete documentation as per the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and Eudralex, Volume 4, Annex 11
- Dedicated modes (productive, qualification, and service) allow keeping service data separate from productive data
- A long-term support (LTS) version of OMNIS is available for the regulated environment
- Customised configurations are possible at each workstation
In This Edition Chromatography - Optimising Viral Vector Purification Strategies with Multimodal Chromatography - Key UHPLC Characteristics Required for High throughput LC-MS - New Low Volu...
View all digital editions
Jan 30 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 01 2023 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 06 2023 Dubai, UAE
Feb 14 2023 Cologne, Germany
Feb 22 2023 Tunis, Tunisia