News & Views
Fisher Scientific Channel Names Corning Life Sciences as European Supplier of the Year
Mar 15 2019 Read 893 Times
Thermo Fisher Scientific recently announced the winners of the Fisher Scientific Channel Supplier Awards during its annual Fisher Scientific European Sales Conference held in Poland.
From 4-7 March 2019, almost 750 delegates attended the Fisher Scientific European Sales Conference at the Gołębiewski Hotel, Karpacz, Poland. This was the eighth event of its kind, bringing together delegates from 21 different countries.
The event, themed ‘Gaining Advantage’, included an exhibition showcase with 62 booths featuring laboratory products from Thermo Fisher Scientific and other leading suppliers, and it culminated in a gala dinner and awards ceremony, during which Thermo Fisher recognised and rewarded the efforts of exemplary colleagues and supplier partners.
The winning suppliers are confirmed as follows:
- European Supplier of the Year - Corning Life Sciences
- European Supply Chain Award - Thermo Fisher Scientific Biosciences Business
- European e-Business Excellence Award - Bürkle
- European Private Label Supplier of the Year - Ansell
- European Extraordinary Growth Award - DWK Life Sciences
- European Marketing Support Award - GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- European Sales Support Award - Thermo Fisher Scientific Laboratory Chemicals Business
- European Supplier Best Booth - Sartorius
- European Rising Supplier Star - Binder
- European Excellence Award - Sartorius
Tammy Starr, Vice President, Sales, Fisher Scientific Channel, Europe, commented: “In 2019, I’m Gaining Advantage by collaborating with our internal functions and suppliers to take market share.”
More information online: www.thermofisher.com
Fisher Scientific UK Ltd was referenced in the following research papers
In This Edition Articles - Expanding the Boundaries of Light Scattering for Macromolecules - Electrostatic Charges and Their Effects on Weighing - How the world’s most advanced analytical...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event
Mar 22 2021 Digital event
Apr 14 2021 Tokyo, Japan
Apr 20 2021 Virtual event