News & Views
Fisher Scientific Channel Names Corning Life Sciences as European Supplier of the Year
Mar 15 2019 Read 271 Times
Thermo Fisher Scientific recently announced the winners of the Fisher Scientific Channel Supplier Awards during its annual Fisher Scientific European Sales Conference held in Poland.
From 4-7 March 2019, almost 750 delegates attended the Fisher Scientific European Sales Conference at the Gołębiewski Hotel, Karpacz, Poland. This was the eighth event of its kind, bringing together delegates from 21 different countries.
The event, themed ‘Gaining Advantage’, included an exhibition showcase with 62 booths featuring laboratory products from Thermo Fisher Scientific and other leading suppliers, and it culminated in a gala dinner and awards ceremony, during which Thermo Fisher recognised and rewarded the efforts of exemplary colleagues and supplier partners.
The winning suppliers are confirmed as follows:
- European Supplier of the Year - Corning Life Sciences
- European Supply Chain Award - Thermo Fisher Scientific Biosciences Business
- European e-Business Excellence Award - Bürkle
- European Private Label Supplier of the Year - Ansell
- European Extraordinary Growth Award - DWK Life Sciences
- European Marketing Support Award - GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- European Sales Support Award - Thermo Fisher Scientific Laboratory Chemicals Business
- European Supplier Best Booth - Sartorius
- European Rising Supplier Star - Binder
- European Excellence Award - Sartorius
Tammy Starr, Vice President, Sales, Fisher Scientific Channel, Europe, commented: “In 2019, I’m Gaining Advantage by collaborating with our internal functions and suppliers to take market share.”
More information online: www.thermofisher.com
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Mobile Affinity Sorbent Chromatography Of Proteins - Integration of MS and UV Data for Peak Tracking in HPLC Method Development - Efficient heat transfer - power...
View all digital editions
Mar 26 2019 Warsaw, Poland
Mar 26 2019 Paris, France
Mar 26 2019 Suntec City, Singapore
Mar 27 2019 Helsinki, Finland
Mar 27 2019 Beijing, China