Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy
Simultaneous Multi-Element Trace Analysis with the Bruker S2 PICOFOX
May 11 2014
The S2 PICOFOX is a portable benchtop spectrometer for fast quantitative and semi-quantitative multi-element analysis of liquids, suspensions, solids and contaminations using the principle of total reflection X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (TXRF). Reaching detection limits in the ppb and ppm range the S2 PICOFOX is optimally suited for trace element analysis. The instrument supports a wide range of different applications, among them environmental analysis, life science, pharmaceutical and clinical investigations, as well as food & beverage analysis.
Key advantages of the S2 PICOFOX:
· Simultaneous multi-element trace analysis including halogenides
· Analysis of smallest sample amounts in the nanogram or microgram range
· Simple quantification using an internal standard
· Suitable for various sample types and applications
· Portable system for fast in-field analyses
· No matrix or memory effects
· Low operating cost, no need for any media, disposables or periodic maintenance.
New: The S2 PICOFOX is now available with a gas purge option. Using nitrogen to remove the otherwise always present argon, it is now also possible to determine silver and palladium content in samples accurately.
Buyers Guide - Major producers of analytical equipment who wish to introduce and sell their products to buyers in science and industry - Over 1,000 products and services that these companys man...
View all digital editions
Jan 17 2024 Birmingham, UK
Jan 24 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 29 2024 Dubai, UAE
Jan 31 2024 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 03 2024 Boston, MA, USA