News & Views
EBSD 2023: Abstracts call
Feb 06 2023
The EBSD 2023 meeting, which will be held in person, at the University of Leeds on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 April is open for registration and also inviting abstracts for both oral and poster presentations until Friday 24 February. This deadline will not be extended.
Abstracts should be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your email whether you would prefer to be considered for an Oral or Poster presentation and follow the guidelines below:
- Please ensure you submit it as a Microsoft Word document and not a PDF.
- Please ensure that you indicate your preference for a submitted talk or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be approximately 300-500 words in length.
- Please include the title, all authors and their affiliations and indicate the presenting author.
- You may include images or diagrams where appropriate.
- You may also include references or keywords.
More information online
International Labmate 48.2 - March 2023
In This Edition Chromatography Articles - On-Column Sample Focussing: a Personal Perspective Mass Spectrometry & Spectroscopy Articles - Multi-scale, multi-modal and operando imaging wi...
View all digital editions
ACS National Meeting & Expo, Spring 2023
Mar 26 2023 Indianapolis, IN, USA
Mar 28 2023 Milan, Italy
Apr 02 2023 Monterey, CA, USA
Apr 11 2023 Moscow, Russia
Microbiology Society Annual Conference 2023
Apr 17 2023 Birmingham, UK