ErreDue on site gas generators: easy, as using an app!
Feb 07 2018 Read 1347 Times
ErreDue on site gas generators produce gas on demand, avoiding any waste.
Every ErreDue laboratory generator is designed with the idea of providing solutions to make laboratories self-sufficient in producing their own technical gases through safe technologies; our target is to eliminate the use of gas cylinders avoiding the risks coming from potentially dangerous materials’ storage and handling, ensuring continuity of work and laboratory operators’ safety.
Using a gas generator eliminates the risk due to pressurized gas cylinders handling, avoid storage of gas inside or close to the lab, no more downtime due to cylinders switching.
A gas generator in the lab means money saving: no more cost for transport and rental of gas cylinders, allowing lab independence from fluctuations of gas cost and availability.
No waste, no thoughts: ErreDue gas generators produce only gas requested from the utility, avoiding any waste and avoiding residual gas check or shortage.
Maximum stability: the gas produced by ErreDue generators always maintain the same purity over time.
ErreDue upholds quality: each product is designed and manufactured in Italy, it’s certified and tested to always guarantee maximum reliability over time; ErreDue’s technical service is timely and always available for any need.
ErreDue gas generators are now easier to use: rather than having a totally automated functioning, they can be managed through their integrated touchscreen display, computer or mobile app.
Now, let’s see in detail ErreDue’s gas generators range:
- MARS Hydrogen generators use PEM technology (Proton Exchange Membrane), which produces compressed, extra-pure hydrogen without the need for any external purification or compression systems. MARS generators only require an electrical supply and distilled water, no caustic solutions are used.
- GALILEO Nitrogen generators use the PSA (pressure swing adsorption) technology to produce a continuous pure Nitrogen flow (up to 99.999%), already at working pressure with no need for further equipment, thanks to the optional integrated air compressor.
- ORION Z-SERIES zero air generator produces a continuous flow of air with a minimum content of hydrocarbons, directly on site, without any waste.
The functioning of “ORION Z” consists in removing hydrocarbons from ambient air through a catalytic reactor.
- ORION P-SERIES pure air generator produces pure, hydrocarbon free and dry air, with a very low dew point (-50°C).
The ORION P-SERIES generator functioning consists in removing hydrocarbons from the air stream through a catalytic reactor which is followed by a PSA system for removing carbon dioxide and a drying tower, which allows a complete removal of water vapor.
- GEMINI Oxygen generators use the PSA technology to produce a continuous pure Oxygen flow.
The GEMINI generator requires just electric current and compressed air to produce Oxygen, four models with different flow rates and different purity levels are available, to satisfy every laboratory need.
ErreDue will be exhibiting at Pittcon 2018, booth 1760
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Editon Articles - More than One Way to Hit the Bullseye - Gas Chromatography - Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy - News Bites from the UK Laboratory Industry Mass Spectrometry & Sp...
View all digital editions
Jun 26 2019 Basel, Switzerland
Jul 01 2019 Manchester, UK
Jul 03 2019 Tokyo, Japan
Jul 07 2019 Baltimore, MD, USA
Jul 09 2019 Johannesburg, South Africa