News & Views
emc2020 abstract submission open
Oct 10 2019 Read 334 Times
The 17th European Microscopy Congress in Copenhagen will be Europe’s largest event dedicated to microscopy and imaging. emc2020 will include an international conference comprising over 30 sessions within five symposia, an exhibition with over 100 countries, plus a programme of workshops, training opportunities, and a busy social programme. The breadth of the scientific programme provides an unparalleled opportunity for delegates to not only immerse themselves in their own area of interest but also to be exposed to a range of new techniques that might benefit their current work, or that could feature in their careers in the future. Anyone who is active in microscopy and it’s related techniques will find sessions of interest, and I encourage you to study this call for papers and submit an abstract – or abstracts. Prof Klaus Qvortrup, emc2020 Conference Chair
Abstract submission is now open for both oral and poster presentations
- Contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- Be entirely written in English
- Be limited to a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 1000 words including spaces
- Be a condensed version of the final presentation and include all significant findings.
- Be written so that readers who are not specialists will be able to appreciate the purpose of the study and understand the procedures and conclusions
Abstracts will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Relevance to a specific symposium
- Scientific quality and innovative proposals
- Clarity of text
- Compliance with the format
The European Microscopy Congress in Copenhagen is being hosted by SCANDEM, and organised by the Royal Microscopical Society under the auspices of the EMS and IFSM.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Articles - Export experts talk Corona Virus - Automated cell counting shouldn’t cost the earth Laboratory Products - Spectrophotometer Linearity Validation - Analysi...
View all digital editions
Jun 11 2020 Brussels, Belgium
Jun 20 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jun 30 2020 Nuremberg, Germany
Jul 27 2020 Kintex, South Korea
Aug 13 2020 Shanghai, China